[Coco] Email clients for the LIST

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri Apr 7 23:47:20 EDT 2017

Kip Koon said:
> I used to have it set to delete the messages of the server after
> downloading, but since I had to reload windows, I have yet to
> find it again.

Key Kip this is from Outlook 2013 – but if I remember correctly it’s basically the same as 2010 …

File Tab | Account Settings | Account Settings... | Email Tab | Double click the Account OR Highlight the account and click Change | More Settings | Advanced Tab | Delivery section / Uncheck Box -> Leave a copy of messages on the server

James