[Coco] Email clients for the LIST

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 7 22:35:02 EDT 2017

Hi Rietveld,
I use Outlook 2010.  All conversations are grouped into threads so they are easy to follow.
I used to have it set to delete the messages of the server after downloading, but since I had to reload windows, I have yet to find it again.  I have been using Outlook ever since it was called Outlook Express way back when.  I like Outlook very much.  Very feature rich.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc