[Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:41:41 EDT 2017

From: Coco [coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] on behalf of Neal Crook [foofoobedoo at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 6:21 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] NitrOS9 LEVEL 2 running on Multicomp

Sorry, $25, not $20. ~$2.50 each (10 boards for ~$25). Actually, they
guarantee to ship a minimum of 8 boards; I received 12 in my last batch of
"10" (I guess they over-build and the yield is good). Yes, it's hard to
find on dirtypcbs.com - you have to page though their shared boards until
you find it. It's named Cyclone2v110.brd and (in case this helps your
recognition) it's RED.

Dave: your board sounds intriguing (I considered a 2-headed board: one
screen devoted to debugger) but I guess it will need a bigger/more pricey
FPGA because the Cyclone II is pretty much *full*

$2.50 a board is still cheap.  I think I will try to navigate their web page again.
Wish me luck.  :-)  Hope they take PayPal.  I hate passing my credit card info
around.

bill