[Coco] Replacement power switch for coco3?

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Apr 6 16:42:31 EDT 2017

FWIW: The power switch in the CoCo switches the secondary side of the
transformer.  This leaves the transformer electrically hot and drawing
some minuscule amount of power.  From my earliest CoCo in 1983 I set up
the CoCo and peripherals on a switched outlet or power strip.  I do
consider this solution as a very viable approach to CoCo power control.

Bruce W.