[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:52:51 EDT 2017

Greetings Programs!

I have just finished recording and uploading chapter 13, of the Extended
Color BASIC book found on the archive, I'm kind of excited, because now we
move into graphics and sound, and things will become more more visual,
which is appealing to me.

I have the bug, I hope I don't find a cure, my goal is to be as closed to
finished with going through the chapters by CoCoFEST and start working on
Programs for my users shortly thereafter.

-End of line

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com