[Coco] Back to BASIC

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Thu Apr 6 10:21:52 EDT 2017

Great story, Steve.  It's too bad all your old programs aren't still around
- it would have been cool to see them, and it would have made a great topic
for a video.  (My personal Apple ][+ BASIC disk went missing along the way
too, but I'm really glad to still have all my old simple BASIC CoCo
programs I wrote.)

Thanks for the continued BASIC chapter video posts!

Brendan