[Coco] Digest Mode

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:02:49 EDT 2017

On 4/4/2017 19:03, Carlos Camacho wrote:
> There is a great deal of info on this list-serve but reading it via Digest
> mode is a real pain. That is because most people reply with quotes in their
> reply. So, when we get the digest, scrolling through a new post and reply
> to the post and then replies to replies to replies becomes crazy. So I
> sometimes feel like I am missing vital posts.

I can see that...

My understanding is that on USENET, you left the Original Message, in
case the News Server that someone else is using, finds your Message, but
Not the one you responded to..

I find the Top Posting difficult to follow..

I pretty much always Trim non relevant parts...

> Hate to nit pick and I am sure this has come up a million times. Is it
> possible for folks not to include the entire original email in their reply?
> I know its easier to just click REPLY, but....

I agree...

> Or is everyone just reading the listserve in their browser?

CoCo List to GMail account read with Thunderbird...

> Cheers

MarkO