[Coco] Digest Mode

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 22:03:34 EDT 2017

There is a great deal of info on this list-serve but reading it via Digest
mode is a real pain. That is because most people reply with quotes in their
reply. So, when we get the digest, scrolling through a new post and reply
to the post and then replies to replies to replies becomes crazy. So I
sometimes feel like I am missing vital posts.

Hate to nit pick and I am sure this has come up a million times. Is it
possible for folks not to include the entire original email in their reply?
I know its easier to just click REPLY, but....

Or is everyone just reading the listserve in their browser?

Cheers

--
---Carlos A. Camacho
Color Computer Games | Color Computer Store | CoCo Coder