[Coco] Bill Barden's "Connecting the CoCo to the real world" book available?

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 19:05:40 EDT 2017

Hi,

I realize now that i only put the title of the book in the subject, not the message. Sorry about that….

The book you share seems very interesting, may be very similar, I’ll definitely read that!

But the book mentioned in the 1990 magazine article is said to be “Hi’s latest book” and has the title of "Connecting the CoCo to the real world”

Judging by the thread in groups.google, it seems that someone had a copy that came with a disk.

Thanks again for sharing!