[Coco] Bill Barden's "Connecting the CoCo to the real world" book available?

Alexander Wallace alexander.o.wallace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:57:31 EDT 2017

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the links!

Here is a quote from the thread:

<start quote>
ust dug out four copies each of Bill Barden's Color COmputer Graphics,
and his Color COmputer ASsembly LAnguage Programming. ALso got his
connecting the coco to the real world with disk. ALso Destafano's
COmplete Turn of the SCrew, Van DE Poel's stuff, etc. etc.
Who wants to read this winter?
</end quote>

So, i think the book was published, not just mentioned in the magazine.

Thanks again!