[Coco] Bill Barden's "Connecting the CoCo to the real world" book available?

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Tue Apr 4 18:49:52 EDT 2017

These are the books I see mentioned in that thread:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Color%20Computer%20Assembly%20Language%20Programming%20(1983)%20(William%20Barden%20Jr).pdf

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Color%20Computer%20Graphics%20(William%20Barden%20Jr.).pdf

COLOR COMPUTER GRAPHICS<http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Color%20Computer%20Graphics%20(William%20Barden%20Jr.).pdf>
www.colorcomputerarchive.com
COLOR COMPUTER GRAPHICS by William Barden, Jr. RadioShack A Division of Tandy Corp. Ft. Texas 761 02