[Coco] CoCo BASICS - clarification on the differences?

Deny Wilson deny.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:57:32 EDT 2017

Sadly, my poor CoCo 2 only had Color Basic. A couple of my friends that had
CoCo 2's had ECB, and I was very jealous. There were a few games that they
could play that I couldn't. Plus, my poor little machine only had 16k. We
did eventually upgrade it to 64k. And then the CoCo 3 came out. And a whole
new crop of games that I couldn't play came out. Luckily, when I became an
adult, and got a job that game me lots of disposable income, I picked up
both a CoCo 2 and a CoCo 3... and a multipack... and a cassette drive...
and a floppy drive... and some joysticks. And some games... and a bunch of
Rainbow magazines.... I may have a problem.