[Coco] CoCo BASICS - clarification on the differences?

John Lochey jlochey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 11:18:50 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,
Well I had heard of it but never "heard" it.
I am remedying this by listening to it right now!  :)
Yeah, I come from the world of BASIC a looooong time ago, and have only recently come to the CoCo world.
So I'm pumped to get rolling and am trying to write a binary clock.
The thing that makes the CoCo appealing to me, beyond the machine is the active online community, for me that really makes a big difference.

Thanks!

Johnny