[Coco] Coco DSK utility

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 06:53:54 EST 2016

Barry, if you're referring to CocoDskUtil, that's not the sources. It's the Windows setup files (both links). Just run "setup.exe" and it will setup the program. I think the "cab" file contains the custom DLLs he created for accessing the dsk files and various Coco resources.
Luis had a lot of good things planned for this software, but I think lack of interest from others caused him to lose interest.

It's written in Visual Basic 6. At one point, he gave me a copy of the sources, but they were in spanish and I couldn't make heads or tails of them. I'm pretty sure they were lost when my external HD crashed.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com