[Coco] A nostalgic Coco BBS message

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 18:03:45 EDT 2015

Kandur, yeah... I remember those, but in my area, the local provider (TYMNET I think) would not even allow a trial account without a valid checking account. Not having a checking account kept me from even trying it.
Besides, even the local CI$ and Delphi providers were long distance for me in the first 5 or 6 years of "Coco times" so it would've cost me double. I finally moved to an area where it wasn't long distance and one by one, the services were dying.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com