[Coco] OS/9 Command to gain keyboard control from script

Tue Mar 31 23:44:43 EDT 2015

I have a much used script called  *** window.s *** 89/12/06 which is on the webpage:

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer666/

I think the sequence

var.0

endif

inc.0

dec.0

is where input is done to var.0

That font and line spacing is horrible and was to be fixed when the ROTROD project came alive again.

This line in the documentation is bad.

var.1          - accepts up to 80 chars from std err to load variable %1

std input not std err!!!

SHF