[Coco] OS/9 Command to gain keyboard control from script

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Mar 31 21:42:54 EDT 2015

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> Hi I forgot the display command used to get the control when calling an
> application from an os-9 script.
>
> can't find it in the documentation though!
>
> thanks,
>
> Luis Felipe Antoniosi

Louis,

I have no idea what information you are trying to ask about. The best I can do
is guess that you mean how can a script get typed in information.

Well there is no command built into OS-9 as such. There is a command (probably
written by Boisy) called "prompt" which echos a message and waits for a key-press.
Shellplus permits the use of variables which could be obtained with 'prompt' or
a variation of that command. Those variables could then be used in a script.

Would you describe what you want in more detail?

Robert