[Coco] CoCo3 MMU Register question...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:25:41 EDT 2015

Well, I guess I’m not sure on utility either.  Part of it is experimenting on my part, looking towards building other things.  Other than memory for OS9, it would have to be programmed for.

I’m sure a driver could be written to use it as a RAM disk.   A RAM disk would still be useful vs an SDC?

- Ed