[Coco] Any developers with spare time?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Mar 28 11:27:43 EDT 2015

On 3/28/2015 3:40 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Saturday 28 March 2015 01:00:28 RETRO Innovations wrote:
>
> Depending on what you want to do with it, some of the nitros9
> housekeeping might be dispensed with.
Thanks.  I actually don't want to scan the KB, but want to try to
interact with some HW on the cart port, which is why I used KB scanning
as an example.  I figure the code will need to do a few stores to some
registers, read a few, and display a bit of debug code on the screen,
maybe watch for a keypress or something to try various tests.

Sorry for being coy, but you know, once you announce something on a
forum, you're somewhat committed, and this is purely speculative.

Jim