[Coco] ROM Development question

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 01:17:17 EDT 2015

Hi Al,
Yes he did!  I would love to get a hold of that emulator myself.  I have tried various 6809 emulators one of which I tried and tried to get working with Grant's rom code and I never could get that thing to work.  I was going to use the setup to further modify the 6809 Extended Basic rom image.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com