[Coco] Kipper SBC v1.1

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 00:14:21 EDT 2015

Hi Al,
Naw, I'm not mad.  He, He, He!  Not being able to save and load programs through the serial port didn't even dawn on me either until I had already eliminated the MAX232 chip and the RS-232 connector.  I'm seriously thinking of using Kipper SBC v1 and going in a slightly different direction with the Terminal and Keyboard on a separate PCB.  I'll put in the 8 Device decoding logic though since that is necessary for expansion.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com