[Coco] New circuit video coco2

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:12:30 EDT 2015

The new circuit for composite video coco2, is necessary?
Although not know much about electronics, I see using MC1372, let it also brings RF internally box
And I wonder which prevents use circuits and are used to coco1 and frameworks are in cocopedia and elsewhere
These schemes use only 2 singles transistors and other circuit there is something more complicated, but never as complex as this

Besides being magnificent and very Cadre, and is much appreciated the effort.
but I imagine using a small plate or nearly directly, and would see the signal composed of video.
Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela