[Coco] Kipper SBC v1.1

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:41:49 EDT 2015

I for one am a fan of the original configuration with onboard uart and max232. I agree the display/keyboard interface should be a separate board for those that wanted it. Perhaps it could be the first Kipper Bus peripheral. Not sure how to handle the addressing changes required if one were to use the interface. Jumpers? Dip switches?