[Coco] CCEDIT and MESS

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 9 12:09:29 EDT 2015

First off, CCEDIT rocks, I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of
it.  Thank you Brett for sharing!

MESS related question:  I first tried CCEDIT on MESS using the -natural
command line option, and most key strokes were not detected properly --
no arrows/ctrl, could not do upper vs lower case.  When I use editor in
mess without the -natural option, everything works "perfectly."  That's
in quotes for the following reason:  Do other people notice, in general,
that mess apparently misses keystrokes? When I type normally, or even a
bit more carefully, keystrokes get missed quite often.  This has nothing
to do with CCEDIT, I can replicate it just typing in basic.  Is there a
cure for this?  Maybe my CPU is too slow, but it's a dual 2.4gig, you'd
think that would suffice.

Any advice appreciated.

-RobertH