[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:25:00 EDT 2015

On Mar 8, 2015 10:02 PM, "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 08 March 2015 14:20:37 S Klammer wrote:
> > There was some talk, a long time ago, about the need to have good
> > ground from those tabs and to minimize any "walking".  Gene, were you
> > one who was advocating that for a previous MPI clone attempt?
> >
> > If they are kept for the Coco, couldn't the Dragon users just cut them
> > off as would be done for those users who want to separate the buffer
> > board from the cart slots and use the cables?
> >
> > Shain
>
> Gah, a top poster.  I am going to say that my 26-3024 MPI has a logic
> problem that would be horribly worsened if they were removed.  As I said
> in the previous reply, I should find my round tuit, and see if the
> 26-3124 I have also suffers.  But not before I get my basement dried up.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Yes, I admit it, I'm generally a top poster... and not just because of my
mail client or laziness :)

I hope your new sump pump will work well in the middle of the night and
that your Coco rug dries nicely.  I'd loan you one of my square tuits; but
I expect it is not quite the same :)

Jim, if you need a pic or measurements from a CC3 (etc), I could see about
doing same and email them direct to you.

Shain