[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Mar 8 22:02:41 EDT 2015

On Sunday 08 March 2015 14:20:37 S Klammer wrote:
> There was some talk, a long time ago, about the need to have good
> ground from those tabs and to minimize any "walking".  Gene, were you
> one who was advocating that for a previous MPI clone attempt?
>
> If they are kept for the Coco, couldn't the Dragon users just cut them
> off as would be done for those users who want to separate the buffer
> board from the cart slots and use the cables?
>
> Shain

Gah, a top poster.  I am going to say that my 26-3024 MPI has a logic
problem that would be horribly worsened if they were removed.  As I said
in the previous reply, I should find my round tuit, and see if the
26-3124 I have also suffers.  But not before I get my basement dried up.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)