[Coco] Microbes - audio distortion from joystick movement?

Jeremy Michea jmichea at mail.com
Sat Mar 7 22:31:12 EST 2015

Was playing my microbes cart tonight and noticed that there would be
some audio interference like a buzzing sound that would increase or
decrease in intensity depending on the movement of the joystick as the
ship zipped around the screen. Seemed to happen no matter if I used a
Coco 1,2 or 3 and in the case of a coco 3 it would happen with both RF
and composite. Could only test this one cart as it's all I have but I
haven't tried it via drivewire to see if it happens with a virtual cart
as well. Cleaned the cart contacts, which had no effect.

Any explanations as to what might be causing this?