[Coco] Fixing my "F" board TDP-100...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:05:27 EST 2015

I have a CoCo1 that I believe is an F board.  It has the mylar keyboard cable and the jumpers
for 16 or 64k.

Pic here —> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1sgl615FlGndzNSODJLbExreXc/view?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1sgl615FlGndzNSODJLbExreXc/view?usp=sharing>>

If that’s the same board, it’s connected to VCC and VSS on the 6847.  It’s a decoupling cap.
Use .1uF

- Ed