[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Fri Mar 6 17:26:35 EST 2015

     On March 6, 2015 at 10:12 AM Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:
     Hi Jim,
     I am at a work stoppage point so I decided to try to catch up on
     some reading. I've started reading this thread backwards so I'm just
     learning what is going on. I just saw your take on the 8 slot MPI
     which is interesting. I don't know if you are interested, but I have
     Tim Gunnison's MPI entered into eagle, I just don't have the PCB
     layout done yet. Would you like to see it?

   Send it my way.  As you can see, I have the 4 port PCB done, and can
   tackle the std 8 port this weekend, though I am holding off to see if
   someone wants to print the design out and test for fit.

   The manufacturer just noted that the 20/40 connectors are fabricated
   and are being shipped...

   Jim