[Coco] Development environment

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Mar 6 00:12:44 EST 2015

Hi Hugo,

I develop for the Coco on a Gentoo Linux machine, a text editor for writing
code, lwtools and GNU make for building, and MESS for testing.  When I have
things in a good shape I test on a real Coco, with a bunch of different setups
(FD-502 floppy, CocoNET sdcard, CocoSDC, etc).

I'm working on a game using the engine that I have been working on for the
last year and a half:

https://github.com/richard42/dynosprite

Richard