[Coco] Calculating large numbers using string functions

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 28 22:26:23 EDT 2015

I copied the original text and program listing from the scanned copy of the
magazine and put it in a text file and stuck it on dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dirlkt0g6qzwfl/CoCo%20Multipication.txt?dl=0

And thanks to:

Richard Turk
Overland Park, KS

Wherever you may be 31 years after your contribution to Hot CoCo.