[Coco] OT: Amiga controls heat and AC...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Wed Jun 17 23:46:45 EDT 2015

The 1 to 2 million is for a new bond, not just the computer replacement. Sounds like they would use the bond to do upgrades to their systems and I think we all know that they will spend it on a lot more than just an a computer to replace an Amiga or two.

* Send out for bids
* Hire a contractor (probably someone's brother-in-law)
* Replace a ton of stuff that probably doesn't need replaced
* Waste a bunch of money on unrelated stuff.

It's government....we all know what that means when it comes to making good financial decisions.