[Coco] A couple of Disk Utilities for the CoCo

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jun 15 02:04:08 EDT 2015

I'd imagine that DMP100.DRV originally was one of a number of printer
drivers that came with a particular commercial RSDOS program, like a
greeting card designer or some such, allowing a graphics printer dump on
your DMP-100 printer of whatever you created with the program.  That is, it
wouldn't be a general-purpose driver, but one that only works with a
specific program.

Art