[Coco] Rainbow on disk

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:49:37 EST 2015

MSE has the lowest detection rate, and it is well published.

I am confused on this whole project here.

I under stand you bingo board, but what is the real hick-up with getting
these files hosted someplace?  I gross estimate of (360K) x 12 months x 11
years x 2 sides x 2 just because is just under 200 Meg which is a drop in
the bucket now days.  Easily shared via dropbox, onedive, google drive,
hosted anywhere really.