[Coco] XPander-Coco lives!

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Aug 31 20:03:38 EDT 2015

For those who care, I was able to have folks test my MPI replacement at
the recent VCF-MW show.  They ran it through paces, and things worked
well.  There were, however, two issues I need to disposition:

1) No power switch on the unit.  I didn't think of needing it, but one
should power off the unit when swapping carts.  I will add a suitable
switch.  No issues there.
2) SuperIDE did not seem to like being in the MPI with other FD500/FD501
carts.  My understanding is that they work in the original MPI, so I
need to figure out what makes SuperIDE special and address that issue.
I am hoping Mark will see this and can offer some suggestions.  CocoSDC
and the FDXXX carts worked fine, so I think the concern with with
SuperIDE alone.

I am sure folks got some pics at the show, so I'll let others send links.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com