[Coco] OT: Recovery Disc set for Dell Inspiron 15 3520...

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Mon Aug 31 17:55:25 EDT 2015

Actually, that is what Dell sends with their computers.  Been getting them for years.  You received what Dell would have sent you.

On Aug 31, 2015, at 4:18 PM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:

Thumbs down Tom.

They did not send me restore discs. They sent me a Windows 7 Installation DVD, Downloaded Drivers burned to a DVD, A DVD with the Roxio Burner Software, a DVD with the Power DVD software, and a DVD with the Dell Webcam software. No sign of the rest of the preloaded software that came with the unit.

I should have gotten 2 DVDs that loaded up the unit in full in less than an hour.

I'm returning these discs for a refund.

Thanks for the help Tom.

-[ Al ]-

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Seagrove