[Coco] VCC and HDBDOS

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 08:18:19 EDT 2015

 Barry, HDBDOS does not use emudsk at all. There is no support in hdbdos for emudsk. Hdbdos only supports real HDs, DriveWire, and the Becker Port.
What you are looking for is Robert Gault's "RGBDOS" which supports the emudsk drives in Mess and Vcc. I think he has a version on his website (not sure), and if not, I'm pretty sure it's in the Color Computer Archives.
Robert?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/