[Coco] DECB and BACKUP

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Mon Aug 31 05:34:02 EDT 2015

Hi Barry,

I have all 3 systems, but just hooked up my Coco 3 again.  I also have
access to HDBDOS (using Cloud9's miniFLASH cart) which has the Drivewire
support, along with a stock FD-501 disk controller cart and an MPI.

I can set it up with the FD-501 controller in Slot 4, the miniFLASH in
Slot 3 and the Coco 3 hooked up to Drivewire via the serial cable.

I would appreciate a chance to try your program if it's OK with you.

Thanks!

-Ron