[Coco] FPGA 6809

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:53:49 EDT 2015

I have to post this here,  A HUGE shout out to Roger Taylor for directing me in the right direction for the bus marriage on the FPGA versions of the 6809.  I am a noob when it comes to these things and was having trouble marrying the data_in data_out busses together to form a actual bi-directional bus.  I thought I was needing to build a circuit with latches/buffers, and he decides to give me a ~20 line piece of vhdl code that does the whole works based on Chip selects. Woo hoo….

Bill Nobel