[Coco] DECB and BACKUP

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Sun Aug 30 19:48:47 EDT 2015

Hi Art,

I do have your ADOS-3 (from many years ago) burned on some EPROMS, so I
can certainly use those.  If I just use wildcard copy, that's only good
for DECB disks, correct?  I would still need address any OS9 disks as I
would not be doing sector by sector copies any longer, correct?

I dread trying to do something with DSKI$ and DSK0$...

Thanks for giving me another possible option, though!

-Ron