[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sat Aug 29 15:26:37 EDT 2015

I totally understand your sentiment. I am a facebook user, but only because I had to when I participated in a project at the local community college. While I try to keep a low profile and provide almost 0 information about myself, I do use it to make announcements once in a while and much to my chagrin, it has proved useful in reconnecting with friends that I had in college and have since scattered throughout the world.

Ideally, it would be great to follow the VCC project at a website that does not require a log in so that we can all have access to it.

Salvador