[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 08:52:17 EDT 2015

Sorry, I wasn't thinking when I copied the address from FB... the link for the VCC VS 2015 sources is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/449zfrrtymy3r8i/vcc.zip?dl=0

You will need at leas the MS Visual Studio 2015 Community release from the MSDN downloads (free) to compile it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com