[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:49:19 EDT 2015

I've never used a keyboard with Cherry switches.

I'll have to get back to you on the HJL switches - mine are at work and I
have to spend the weekend getting ready for a tropical storm that may or
may not show itself next week.

I think Al Hartman could give you info quicker on those.

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum