[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Aug 28 17:13:14 EDT 2015

> On Aug 28, 2015, at 14:07 , Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HJL-57, hands down, has the best feel. No comparison.

Thanks! Then it's the one that I want to use as my quality benchmark. Have you used any Cherry MX based keyboard enough to have an opinion of how they feel? If so, how do you think its feel compares to the HJL-57, and do you know which MX switches it has (based on key stem color)? Also, do you happen to know which keyswitches the HJL-57 used?

I'm asking all the hard questions today! :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/