[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Aug 28 03:03:54 EDT 2015

 I should have a Macintosh app ready in a few weeks, maybe less. I would have it it a few days if I wasn't busy with work. I might still have it in a few days. I will leverage Wine bottler to build an app that will run on intel Macs. I suggest using Wine lib and linking against that if someone wants a Linux binary. This is assuming that version 2.0 of VCC works under Wine, but version 1.43 ran very well. Now that it is GPL, the license is compatible with bundling with the Wine libraries.