[Coco] VCC Released To Open Source Project !!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 21:15:32 EDT 2015

Robert, there were no changes in Vcc 2.00. Joseph just removed the roms, added a rom loader and rewrote the copyrights. This is just the preliminary commit. Joe has already mention some changes he wants to make, one other has already ported the sources to VS 2015... so the ball has just started rolling.

We've started a GitHub site due to everyone thinking SF is going down and that site will actually be the site to be referred to. I should have more info in a couple of days.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com