[Coco] OS-9 Pascal P-code Interpreters

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:30:39 EDT 2015

AFAIK the source from one variant of the language is transportable to
another variant, meaning you can take P-code from the CC and compile it on,
say, an Apple II. However, this does not mean that one implementation has
all of the features of another one, so your CC P-code may have something in
it the Apple II does not understand, or the Apple II may have constructs
the CC P-code does not contain. I have never tried to do it, so I am not
certain about it. I also know that the later PC variants of the language
have huge differences between them, so almost all source compiled in a
different implementation had to be rewritten to accommodate the receiving
implementation.

Hope this helps.
Wayne