[Coco] Terasic DE1

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue Aug 25 00:08:05 EDT 2015

It's not terribly hard to do.  The most important thing is that you have
some soldering skills, patience, and a magnifying lens.  I replaced the
SRAM on mine and it works great.  This may be a moot point anyway
because Gary is working on getting the system running on the new SRAM
and, in fact, it already works albeit at a little lower clock speed.

Dave Philipsen