[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:39:08 EDT 2015

I think I have some PCBs around here of that thickness.

That would be stiff enough that a top plate(for looks) with standoffs might be all you need other
than the PCB.

Just a thought, how far off are the original CoCo keycaps from fitting on a cherry switch?  Maybe
some kind of small adapter plug could be made?  3d printed?

Keycaps are probably the biggest problem.  That’s why I was thinking modern standard caps with a
remap. Of course that’s not ideal.   It will be interesting to hear what the custom legend quote comes back as.

- Ed