[Coco] Mechanical keyboard upgrades for the CoCo

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Fri Aug 21 19:19:10 EDT 2015

The datasheet I'm looking at says they're .13" long so you could use a .125" PCB.  Even if the pins came out flush it would be doable as long as you're going to do a double-sided board with plate-through holes.  I once did a run of .125" boards for a backplane and they are super stiff!

Have you seen any websites advertising group buys on keycaps?

Dave Philipsen